Pursuant to current legislation and the provisions of art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “Regulation”), we inform you that the Data Controller you provide is Bruno Carlo Creation srl, with registered office in Lungomare Varaldo n. 49, 18039 Ventimiglia (IM), Tax Code and VAT number: 01453490086.
The computer systems and computer programs used to operate the site collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (eg IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI -Uniform Resource Identifier-addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, numerical code about the status of the response made by the server -good order, error, etc. – and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment). Although it is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, by their nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information not associated with any user identification data on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The processing of data is done with procedures, technical and IT tools to protect the confidentiality and security of your data and consists in their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection block, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction of the same including the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities. Where applicable, your data will be processed:
- a. to follow up any requests that entail the subsequent acquisition of the name, surname, address, including e-mail, of the sender or of the relative telephone number required to make contact. For the processing of data for the purposes referred to in lett. a) Your consent is not required as processing is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request. For these purposes referred to in point a) consent is optional; however, failure to provide the necessary data makes it impossible to use the relevant service.
- b. With your consent, for marketing purposes, by sending by post, e-mail, SMS, social networks and telephone, newsletters and communications / commercial offers (even personalized, in case of consent given also to the following point c) from part of Bruno Carlo Creation.
- c. With your consent, for purposes of profiling, including without limitation the processing of data relating to your choices, habits and preferences in order to propose targeted offers that may be of interest to you.
The data will be processed by personnel appointed by Bruno Carlo Creation with procedures, technical and IT tools suitable to protect the confidentiality and security of your data and consists in their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification , selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction of the same including the combination of two or more activities
With your consent, for purposes of profiling, including without limitation the processing of data relating to your choices, habits and preferences in order to propose targeted offers that may be of interest to you. For the consultation of the public pages of this site, no provision of personal data by users is required. The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point a) is optional; however, failure to provide the necessary data makes it impossible to use the service. These data are kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the requested service to the user and are eliminated immediately thereafter, without prejudice to further legal conservation obligations. Your data will not be disclosed for purposes not previously permitted.
Within the scope of its activity and for the purposes set out above, Bruno Carlo Creation Srl may use services rendered by third parties that operate on behalf of Bruno Carlo Creation Srl and according to its instructions, as responsible and in charge of processing. These are employees or individuals who provide Bruno Carlo Creation Srl with processing or instrumental services (eg accounting services, employment services, computer services for the operation of the site). You can request a complete and up-to-date list of the persons nominated responsible for the treatment by contacting one of the contacts listed below.
The interested subject will have the right, at any time, to exercise the rights provided for by the law in force, including the right to:
• receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and access their content;
• update, modify and / or correct your personal data;
• request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law or limitation of processing;
• oppose the processing for legitimate reasons;
• receive a copy of the data supplied by you and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller;
by sending a specific request to Bruno Carlo Creation s.r.l., with offices in Lungo mare Varaldo n. 49, 18039 Ventimiglia (IM), Tax Code and VAT number: 01453490086.